Monday 5 November 2007

Updates: Hua Hin





We are just back from four days in Hua Hin. Amandio went under the pretext that he had a lot of work to do there (he did.. but it could have waited until after Christmas) to accomodate my need for a break! I know it sounds terribly spoilt, but since we have come back from Portugal I haven't had a moment to breathe. I jumped at the chance to 'manipulate' :-) a situation and negotiate a few days out of the city. Needless to say, I spent the whole time reading by the pool, running along the beach road, cycling to hidden places in the area and eating... Out of the four days we spent there it rained on and off for three of them. It gave us a good opportunity to enjoy the outdoors given the cooler temperatures. It was thoroughly revitalising and when we returned I was ready to face writing a new version of the NCTest (for January university admissions to be completed before I leave for Portugal on 28th November). I am in the process of putting together the clip I made of our ... (dare I mention?)...pool suite villa, which I will post on DM. Lapping in luxury :-)

No comments: