Tuesday 4 September 2007

Updates: Social Life













I seem to be falling a bit behind on blogging! Since we arrived back in Bangkok our social life has picked up tremendously. Impromptu romantic dinners together in the restaurants near our home after work, Sunday brunch at the Four Seasons, cosy wine dinners at an Italian restaurant and elaborate dinners entertaining friends at home.

Work is going well. Not quite as hectic as before the holidays (around 20 teaching hours per week). I went to the MBK centre (a budget shopping mall) recently and did loads of 'window' shopping - mentally spending thousands of Bhat! What's new. My exercise regime hasn't restarted yet. I am a bit lazy, but also really looking forward to being able to run 5kms again - it is such a rush - but I have to be determined and push past the initial tough stage building up my stamina again.

I have also started taking more pride in our home again, which is a great sign - my surroundings have always been a reflection of my soul. Organising all my films and photos is proving to be an arduous task. Don't have much choice as the memory space is running very low. The past few days I have been putting together a lot of video clips into one film and posting them both on Dailymotion and Picasa.

No comments: