Tuesday 2 October 2007

Updates: Shopping!








(20th October 2007)
Shopping, shopping, shopping!!!
Sales, sales, sales!
Presents, gifts, surprises!

I have found shoppers' heaven! In Central Chidlom department store they are celebrating their 60th Anniversary with a floral show which they call 'Blossoms of Eden'. Imagine doing what a woman does best, lured mercilessly by irresistable sales, guilt subdued by background chamber music, protectively shrouded under a canopy of vibrant flowers and enveloped in an aura of intoxicating aromas. Well, that was my shopping experience after work on Friday. Oops, did a bit of spending! Trust me, I resisted, but I was an unwilling helpless pawn in the grand master shopping plan ... it wasn't me!!! LOL

I went back on Saturday after work but it was really crowded that day. However, I filmed the experience (at least it kept me busy and I couldn't do any more damage to our bank account :-) See Dailymotion.

No comments: