Monday 28 July 2008

Updates: Home Alone

I spent the last week or so having a great time with G, discovering new restaurants, shopping, going to the cinema and wandering around Bangkok. Even though it has been 18 days since I last saw Amandio, with work being so busy and my social life picking up it has also flown.

Oh.. We went to see the movie 'The Strangers' with Liv Tyler. It is a horror suspense movie where a young couple are targeted by three intruders who terrorise them.. the thrill being the chase. It is based on a true story, built up around evidence from the crime scene.. the murderers were never caught. From the very beginning I was terrified, not knowing if I would be able to watch the whole movie. All I know is that when I got home I went all around the apartment switching on lights, checking behind shower curtains and under beds! G didn't help much either by trying to freak me out even more (chatting).. it was a good laugh though and it is good to be shaken up that way sometimes.

No comments: