Thursday 15 May 2008

Updates: NC & Birthday

Happy Birthday Feetje! I hope you had a wonderful day out. Around this time last year we (family Martins) spent a glorious time being received so beautifully by you in the South of France. The flowers that you both so carefully tend to were in full bloom - Spring is a terrific time to have your birthday :-)




These are some of my current students studying in the new Self-Access Centre. We just finished a course today, with a new one starting next week (they requested me again.. which is always cool and keeps me busy ;-).


We have finally moved to our new office (same building, up one floor). There is a great atmosphere now that we have space to stretch our legs..we used to be cramped into a tiny teachers' room, fighting for a seat. The reception is very welcoming with walnut imported from Italy as the main feature - yeah, that is meant to impress! LOL!

I started healthy eating again a few days ago .... fresh ginger and hot water, followed by the veggie/fruit juice made by our maid, natural yoghurt and pumpkin/oat cereal for breakfast, green salad and chicken for lunch, oat crackers and pineapple for snacks, and veggies and meat/fish or noodle soup for dinner. I am starving!! The next step is to go to the gym again on a regular basis.. instead of going when guilty pangs hit me after eating lashings of chocolate mousse. Here's hoping that writing it here on my blog will motivate me to actually go. We have a three day weekend coming up so it looks like .. no excuses! Damn!

No comments: