Tuesday 24 April 2007

Poetry: Where the Moon..
















Where the Moon touches the Sun

Lost in ashes
Fiery black smoke
Cascading my vision
Drowning all sound
Plugging my nose
Burning my tongue
Shadowing my senses

I will find my way

I'll roam the rocky highlands,
pick ghost orchids with bare hands,
gather angels to sing heart's desires,
blow silver clouds across the moons.
Bending in the light of a crimson love
My heart will not let me sway

I will find my way back to your love

For love is in giving and receiving
Hearts beating to souls rhythm
Swaying to the balance of life
Two energies merging as one
Yin and yang, ebb and flow
Keeping for eternity and letting go

Our paths will meet again
Where the moon touches the sun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this one, Sarah, really lovely use of metaphor very beautiful.

Unknown said...

opps not metaphor - lovely imagery.