Tuesday 26 June 2007

Poetry: Free Spirit


Erm.. I didn't mean this poem to turn out like this.. I just let it be though. I hope you have as much fun reading it! :-)
This is not for the young ones... a little naughty ;-)

Fire in my heart, longing
I climb on top, excited
My fingers touch your buttons
You stir, I feel you beneath me
Electricity forces me onwards
Momentum builds, slowly
Body sways, forwards
The air hangs thick with promises
I succumb to your new pace
My heart quickens, challenges
Skin tingling, hairs upright
Crimson creeping up my face
Midriff peaks through cotton
Supported breasts, heaving
Moisture gathers, glistens
Eyes glazed, focused
Thoughts discarded, moving
Determined, a steady rhythm
Adrenaline flowing, ecstatic,
Wild abandon, striving

Pace, pace, pace
Don't stop

Muscles ache, panting
Endorphins kick in, high

Almost there....

Sweat, urging, eyes wild
Lost in motion, trembling

Just a little longer....

Fire, parched, moist
I glance down, eyes locked
Dripping wet, spirit free

Three seconds....
One
One
One

YEEEES!!!!!!

4.5kms in 30 minutes
I did it! :-)

No comments: