Thursday 14 June 2007

Poetry: The Kiss


My eyes rest, hesitate,
Linger, drown deep in you,
Withdraw, temptation beckons.
Full, plush, budding lips,
Heat rising, tongue peaks out,
Runs over lips, burning persists.
Inching closer, millimetres apart,
Charged space, yearning,
Longing to touch the smooth,
Lush shape invites teasingly,
Need to give in, mouth aches.
Tongue flickers over dry lips,
Make moist, wet, I need to.
Captivated, external force,
Drawing me, moth to flame,
Quickened breath, eyes dilate.
To you I glide, I want to,
Sweet breath, brush lips,
Touch fleetingly....
Linger....
Delicately over silk, softness,
Hold steady, motionless.
Savour the delight, must,
Tempt me, tease me.
Flaming eyes, sensual, blind,
Deafening noise of silence,
Heart throbbing, flutters.
Again we play, moulding,
Breath dances, juices mingle,
Tingling lips, slowly tasting.
Overwhelming sensation, I hunger,
More, consume me, I must.
I plummet into depths,
Lost to wild abandon, passion.
Tongues dance, satisfying,
Smouldering desire, I lust,
Devouring slightly, pleasuring,
I disappear into you, a haven.
Joined, One....

No comments: